Group Sewing Lesson With Liby
For beginners and long-time sewists alike, Liby offers 1-1/2 hour group lessons outside of business hours. Lessons consist of one-on-one attention and assistance from Liby for an individual project of student’s choice. All students in the group (up to 3 people) must be making the same item (different sizes ok).
Please Read Before Purchasing:
- Your first lesson may mostly consist of discussing the details of your project, sewing does not come first!
- You are expected to have your own sewing machine, and all of the parts necessary to make it work.
- Lessons take place at Bloomington Stitchery.
- Materials are not included in the cost of the lesson.
- Each lesson must be paid in advance.
- If you are late to your lesson, Liby has the right to cancel.
- No refunds will be given.
Photo by Brook Rieman